19 July 2018

Challenging Myself to Try Challenges

Hello Lovely!  Are you ready to take a little risk with me?  I've heard and read many designers talk about how they broke into the industry and the most common answer is that they started with challenges which got them noticed and things blossomed from there.  Here comes the little risk part of this post - I'm going to take the leap and start participating in card making challenges.



Simon Says Stamp has a Wednesday Challenge Blog where they post weekly challenges.  By participating in this challenge you can post up to five projects, each one worth an entry to win $50 gift card at Simon Says Stamp.  



The Color Throwdown in a weekly challenge with a color palette you have to use in your card creation.  Your entry could be the featured stamper of the week.


Reverse Confetti does a Stock Your Stash Challenge that's posted once a month.  Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win the $20 gift certificate, but anyone is welcome to play, though!


My Favorite Things has a Challenge & Inspiration blog where they post week sketch to inspire your creations.  MFT products are encouraged, but not required. They just want to inspire you to create!  MFT also gives away a $50 gift voucher to one lucky winner each week.  

These are just a few of the challenges.  I know there are many more and I'd love it if you'd share your faves in the comments below.  I'll create a new post when I find more.  Thanks for swinging by today.  Now go create some cards!  

No comments:

Post a Comment